The Joy underground feeder-breaker is custom designed to cut your operating costs and increase your mine production by allowing your mining, haulage and conveying systems to work at their most efficient rate.
Increase Your Mining Efficiency
- Surge capacity allows haulage equipment to discharge mined material at its maximum rate.
- Powerful rotary pick breaker reduces mined material to a consistent, easily handled size.
- Mined material is discharged at a steady rate virtually eliminating spillage and reducing belt wear.
Standard Features To Meet Your Needs
- Breaker picks and pick force are designed for your requirements and provide the confidence to handle tough mixtures of materials.
- High strength conveyor chain, with hardened pins and bushings is specially manufactured for long life, low maintenance and superior dependability.
- Breaker drive is either direct drive or reducer with chain and sprocket for maximum breaker performance.
- Duo-cone breaker bearing seals reduce contamination and lubrication frequency.
- Headshaft conveyor drive available in hydraulic or mechanical models with chain and sprocket drives or direct coupled to meet your application needs.
Features and Benefits
- Haulage Interference –– Intake end can be designed to work with any haulage equipment including battery powered haulers, ram cars, scoops, shuttle cars, front end loaders, load haul dump (LHDs) or trucks.
- Direct Breaker Drive –– Reduces maintenance time and spare parts stock by eliminating chain, sprockets and take-up device.
- Mobility –– High torque, free wheeling crawlers with variable ground cylinders improve maneuverability and positioning capability.
- Low Profile –– Capable of operating in seams as low as 28 inches (711mm) while providing necessary surge capacity, output size and throughput rate.